What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that websites install on your device to, for example, enable them to work, analyse how you reach us and your navigation on our site and improve your experience on future visits. When you browse this website, session cookies and persistent cookies are used, which in turn can be your own or a third party’s cookies.
Type of Cookies.
Cookies are divided into several types of classifications: by who uses them, by their duration and by the purpose of their use.
By who is the owner, they are classified in:
- Own Cookies:
Those that we send to your device or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to your device or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
By their duration, they are classified in:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while you access a website. They are usually used to store information that you only want to keep for the provision of the service requested by you on one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
For the purpose, they are classified as follows:
- Functional/technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To this end, we analyse the navigation on our website in order to improve the products or services we offer
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that are on our website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown or according to the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show the advertising according to it.
Our site uses its own and third party cookies
- Functional/technical cookies:Necessary for the correct display of the website and to ensure the correct functioning of the site. They allow you to browse our website and use the different options or services it has. With them we can, for example, control the traffic and communication of data, identify you during the session, give you access to parts of restricted access, and use security elements during your navigation.
|ge-kit.com||Cookie_notice_accepted||1 month||Remember the user’s cookie preference||Strictly necessary|
|ge-kit.com||pll_language||1 year||Display of the page according to language||Functional|
Third Party Cookies:
These are cookies managed and controlled by Third Parties, with the ppurpose of providing functionalities, carrying out navigation analysis, personalising navigation and searches
- Functional/technical cookies: They allow you to navigate through our site, using the different options or services we offer, such as viewing videos or sharing content through social networks.
|Third Party Owner||Information on use and purpose|
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies from the Google Analytics Service are used to analyse the behaviour of users in an aggregate and anonymous way, including the number of visitors to the website and to different internal pages, the origin of the visit, the day and the time. The IP anonymisation has been activated on the website, and Google will only use the information to evaluate the use of the website, compiling activity reports, but may not be used to combine other data available to the Google Analytics service or Google.
By clicking the “Accept all cookies” button, you automatically authorise us to place all the cookies listed in this Policy on your device.
However, if you choose the “Reject and Set Up” option, you will be taken to the Settings panel where you can indicate, at any time, which categories of cookies you authorise us to place on your device and which you do not.
We will not place any cookies on your device until you choose one of these two options.
Please note that the browsers you use to access the Internet (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari, others) have configuration options and security features that allow you to prevent the installation of cookies and/or other browsing data collection systems on your device.
Please note that if you reject all cookies, some features may be disabled and prevent our website or some of its features from working properly.
Use of browsers with private/incognito mode.
If you wish to use this website with a greater degree of privacy and limit the storage of cookies for long periods of time, we recommend that you use a web browser with a “private/in-cognito” browsing option. You can find out about this possibility on the help pages of the most common browsers:
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/internet-explorer
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/7005900?rd=1
Configuration of the cookies in the browsers.
The user can block Cookies through the configuration tools of the browser, or can configure your browser to notify you when a Web Server wants to save a Cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
More information is available at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
More information available at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced > Privacy section
More information available at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- If you use Opera, under the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser.
For more information http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. More information is available at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES